Wednesday, September 17, 2014

9/17 in class reflection

After tonight's class I am at the point where I can begin to start doing some research. Still don't have my exact topic/issue down so I'm hoping doing some searching of the general info will help me narrow it down. I know at least that the topic is going to be about the different cultural backgrounds of children and how it affects their interest in writing and literacy in general, and how to make it better for the ones who have less resources available to them as the other more privileged kids.

Lindemann's techniques were used in class tonight and they seemed to help me find a more specific topic and I was able to create a good starting point in order to do some research. The only part that was not helpful was the heuristic questions.

Invention now to me is grabbing a starting point of an issue and coming up with a good argument that has some good content.

No comments:

Post a Comment