Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Class Discussion Reflection 9/17

Prior to tonight's class I assumed our research papers were going to be persuasive. After the initial discussion in class I found out it is going to be an argumentative paper which kind of throws me off because my topics I thought of don't really seem to have much to argue about; instead they intend to provide factual information. With that being said, I will have to decide if I am going to keep one of my topics/issues I thought of and find some kind of argument or disagreement with my stand, or pick a new topic/issue altogether that I know some people don't agree with, or vise versa. I suppose an argumentive paper can also serve the purpose of persuading those on the other side from me, so I will have to just figure out how to find opposite points of view while researching and go from there. Hopefully I find something!

No comments:

Post a Comment