Monday, September 22, 2014

Topic Idea # 1 and Crowley's Techniques

Possible topic #1- Cultural differences in writing techniques
How do people in different cultural backgrounds view writing?
What are the influences of different cultures and their relationship with reading and writing?
Do socioeconomic reasons affect the relationship between writing techniques/skills and cultures?
Crowley’s techniques weren’t very helpful for me; seemed like too much unnecessary work. I already had some questions laid out to help me come up with a thesis. It was good, however, to decide whether I was going to generate a question as a hypothesis or a thesis. I think, based on the topics I am debating over, that it should be a thesis rather than a hypothesis. I think of science when I think of hypothesis and my topics are going to be argued so a thesis would be best.

No comments:

Post a Comment