Thursday, October 16, 2014

For Those Revising My Paper

I'm hoping you can help me decide if my paper is arranged in a way that makes the most sense (does it flow?). Also, I don't have the solutions added to my paper yet but they should be pretty straight-forward and will be right before the conclusion.

Also, after yesterday's class I think I have a solid thesis statement that I have to add...so if it's obvious that I don't have one (because it should be pretty obvious), that's why. Just hoping my intro paragraph makes sense so far and fits with where I'm going with the rest of the paper.

Finally, please be brutally honest...if it makes you fall asleep, let me know. I'm really trying to make this not just another research paper and something I can actually hold on to and be proud of. If this is the case, though, what could I do to keep you interested?!

Thanks guys!! :)

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment