Wednesday, October 22, 2014

The Revision I Did for Elizabeth and Alyssa

I decided that I would check their blogs first to see what kind of feedback they were looking for, questions they had, etc. From there I read their paper from start to finish once, and then read it again with comments. At the end, I answered any questions they had, gave them some feedback on how well I think they did or things they could work on. Overall, however, I let their own voices shine and didn't criticize too much on their own ideas. I did not focus on grammatical errors or sentence structure at all. Just the overall idea and flow, and then answered any questions they had. Both had very good styles of writing and even gave me some ideas on my own paper, even though we were not covering the same topics/argument.

No comments:

Post a Comment