Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Responding to Alyssa's Assignment

Alyssa's assignment was very helpful. Although my paper is nearly finished, I was able to think again about my main ideas, write them down, and then go back to my paper to validate that these ideas were clear. It even helped me to think of a new idea since it has been awhile since I last looked at my paper. Her assignment would also be beneficial for those who are not as far as I am in my writing. Without looking at notes, outlines, drafts, etc. the assignment really has you thinking about what you now know about your topic and also about what you think your paper is addressing. This is a good assignment because it takes us away from all the research and revision and editing and allows us to just reflect on our topics/arguments to make sure they are still entact with the points we are trying to make. I'll have to remember to do this once more before the end of the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment