Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Revision Plan

The biggest thing I need to work on when I revise my paper is to finish it! I still need to talk about solutions to the issues I present. Then I will need to wrap up my paper with a good conclusion. Finally, I need to develop my thesis statement!! I had one, kind of, but I hated it. I changed it over and over again because I want to make sure it covers exactly what I am talking about and not just bits and pieces. The last thing I am going to do is go through the entire paper and make sure it is not boring. This is my chance to write a good paper about something that interests me and not worry about getting a bad grade for using bad grammar, or a coma in the wrong place. I can focus on the issue and not the actual writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment